360 Talent is growing our Talent Community and looking for QA Engineer who are demonstrated servant leaders looking to deliver meaningful work alongside our clients. To support and mature how organizations function, our QA Engineers are knowledgeable individuals with a passion for solving the challenges associated with implementing and operating agile at scale.
The QA Engineer will be an experienced servant leader, able to coach at all levels, from delivery teams to senior leadership, competent with continual improvement and organizational change approaches. We are looking for a dedicated QA Engineer to be responsible for designing and implementing test plans to improve the usability of our products. The QA Engineer works with the development team to debug code, correct errors, and troubleshoot any issues with software code.
A successful QA Engineer should be hard-working, have a strong working knowledge of software code and testing methodologies, and be a team player.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about quality assurance and automation. The quality assurance (QA) engineer will participate as part of a cross-functional Agile team and will advocate for and ensure quality for their team. You will participate in development design sessions and provide feedback from a quality perspective. You will coordinate best quality practices across other teams including offshore.
We are continuing to build our cloud-native platform and are looking to grow our QA team in this area this area! This is an opportunity to come in and contribute to the quality standards of this platform and set of solutions, all developed in the latest technology stack.
Proven success with both automated and manual testing tools and technologies. This is a must! Your test automation experiences include planning, assessments, script development and maintenance, specifically for API automation. You have hands-on experience with Cucumber and Selenium (or similar) automation frameworks and developing automation scripts for APIs. The technologies we are looking for include some of the following:
- Restful APIs
- Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
Here’s what you’ll do…
- Ensure MLM application architecture addresses current customer needs and define future architecture to address gaps
- Work closely with architects across teams to ensure alignment across product suites
- Work closely with Product Management, set technical product roadmap, definition and direction
- Coordinate with product development teams to deliver highly usable application interoperation designs
- Collaborate with team members (architecture team, implementation services, developers and customers) throughout the product development lifecycle
- Researching and staying up to date on design and technology trends
- Develop and grow development standards
- Very strong collaboration and communication skills for facilitating a clearly articulated understanding of alternative approaches for supporting Product needs
- Demonstrated success providing technical leadership for designing horizontally scalable, cloud-native software products
- Can demonstrate skillful diagrammatic expression of software systems and patterns (including UML models)
- Deep technical experience building software focused on data-heavy and ML- or analytics-based products
- Knowledge of key open-source technologies and cloud services commonly used for processing and exposing large volumes (e.g. Spark, Apache Beam, BigQuery, Cassandra, Avro, Kafka, etc.)
- Background using (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, etc.)
- Ability to champion architectural initiatives involving cross-functional agile software development teams
- Understanding and POV on principles of Observability
- Background of building security into infrastructure and architecture designs
- Strong knowledge of software operationalization, performance tuning, concurrency and modularization
- Experience building performant data-heavy user driven real time read/write products
- Previous experience of working with merchandise planning or assortment planning products would be preferable