360 Talent is growing our Talent Community and looking for a strong Agile Coach who is a demonstrated servant leader looking to deliver meaningful work alongside our clients. To support and mature how organizations function, our Agilists are knowledgeable individuals with a passion for solving the challenges associated with implementing and operating agile at scale.
The Agile Coach will be an experienced servant leader, able to coach at all levels, from delivery teams and scrum masters up to senior leadership, competent with continual improvement and organizational change approaches.
The role provides coaching and support to delivery teams, core product teams, and leadership teams. Key relationships include: Scrum Masters, dev/QA management, product owners, product management, UX team, security, enterprise architects, client operations, audit & compliance, sustained engineering, professional services, and senior leadership.
Agile Skills, Technical Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of management consulting, advisory, professional services, industry and/or Big 4 consulting experience in Agile practices (including Lean, Scrum, Kanban, etc..)
- Proven subject matter or content expertise in Agile Coaching and effectively facilitating any agile meeting
- Implementing effective Agile practices for team development
- Experience running engagements, managing teams, and driving desired business outcomes throughout delivery, as well as the ability to pinpoint gaps and omissions.
- Experience of coaching cross-functional teams and influencing without authority
- Hands-on team, Scrum Master, and Product Owner coaching
- Facilitation of organizational impediment discovery and resolution
- Liaison to executive leadership
- Developing custom training materials to upskill teams
- Demonstrating and teaching new facilitation methods
- knowledge of modern development practices and why they would be used
- Knowledge of more than one scaling framework and what necessitates scaling
- Knowledge of the different coaching stances and why they would be used
- Facilitate effective team startup activities
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university. A master’s degree or professional certifications are bonuses.